How can I return my shares back to the treasury?

You will need the same information that is required for someone to make a request for the shares in the first place: Integral’s CUID (Identifying code) at the issuing depository which is ITAZ; the information for the security itself, ISIN/CUSIP, share amount, etc. Normally when we are informed a return of shares is being made and instructions are given, we just contact the bank or broker that’s holding them and set up the details without the company needing to do anything.