COVID-19 Update

To our Valued Clients: Integral Transfer Agency and Integral Transfer Agency USA are committed to supporting the needs of our clients and continuing the same level of service that you have come to expect from us, even in these uncertain times. To this end our staff are working remotely until further notice. As an essential … Continue Reading

About Us

Companies, individual shareholders, brokerage houses, clearing firms and regulatory agencies all depend on our ability to provide timely and accurate data. For this reason, we take every precaution to ensure the continuity and security of our data.

Contact Us

401 Bay St, Suite 2702 Toronto, ON M5H 2Y4 Phone: 416-623-8028 Fax: 1-866-571-9615

ISIN Service

Integral Transfer Agency can assist with obtaining an ISIN number (“International Securities Identification Number”) for all types of securities.


Stock Transfer Services Corporate Services Steady Growth and Improved Service Stock-Logix

How can I change my paper certificate into an electronic certificate?

Dematerialized securities are securities that are not on paper. They exist in the form of entries in the book of depositories. Any bank/brokerage should be able to dematerialize a physical certificate for you by submitting it to CDS either directly or through a Canadian custodian if the institution is not based in Canada.

How can I return my shares back to the treasury?

You will need the same information that is required for someone to make a request for the shares in the first place: Integral’s CUID (Identifying code) at the issuing depository which is ITAZ; the information for the security itself, ISIN/CUSIP, share amount, etc. Normally when we are informed a return of shares is being made … Continue Reading

How do I transfer securities to another person?

Please complete the information on the reverse side of the certificate and have your signature guaranteed by a recognized Medallion Signature Guarantee (STAMP) Program. You can also send us a notarized letter authorizing the transfer. If you have other questions please contact us for more information

How do I issue shares from treasury?

Integral will only act upon a Treasury Order when it is confirmed that the shares are fully paid and non-assessable, the direction must be signed by authorized signing officers of the company.